To ensure that your roof continues to not only effectively protect you from the elements but also look great for a long time, you should always keep it in top condition. That’s why a regular yearly Denver roofing inspection is important. It is the most effective way of maintaining your roof. Big Creek Roofing and Restoration is your first line of defense against whatever the skies throw at you and your home, because aside from protecting you from the elements, your roof is also a vital factor in the overall appeal of your home’s exterior.
In our experience, these are the top things that may cause damage to your roof and home, may already be a problem for you, and that we look for when we inspect your home and roof. Here is just a partial list of how we can help you out.
1. Hail, Wind, or Storm Damage. Just give us a call, and our team of pro roofers can do repairs immediately after a damaging weather condition has passed.
2. Peeling or Curling Shingles. Our well-trained crew can replace each damaged shingle with ease.
3. Interior Leaks. With our team’s extensive experience in roofing, we can easily locate the source of the leak and patch it up.
4. Roof Snow Removal. The weight of piled-up snow on your roof can cause damage and can cost you an arm and proverbial leg for repairs. Simply call us, and we’ll remove the snow for you.
5. Ice Dams. These can soak your roofing shingles, and the water can then seep into your home. Just give us a call, and we’ll remove those pesky ice dams.
6. Rubber Roof Repairs. Rubber roofing
shrinks over time and will slowly pull away from the flashing, which will cause leaks. Have them patched up by calling us.
7. Pipe Boot Flashing. These can crack over time and can cause leaks around the pipes. We can repair your pipe boot flashing in a flash.
8. Skylights. They add style and mood to any room in your house. However, they can leak easily, as well. Call us, and we’ll have them fixed in no time.
9. Bath Fans. These can provide ventilation in your bathroom, but they can also be an easy way in for rainwater. Let our team of experts fix the problem for you.
10. Bowing/Sagging Roof Decks. These are not only unsightly, but also dangerous, as they can collapse on anything or anyone inside the house.
11. Faulty or Damaged Gutters
. The gutters are one of the most important parts of your roofing system as they divert water away from your house, preventing water damage inside and outside your home.
If you’re affected by any of these and need help with your roof, we can help. We serve all of Colorado, offering inspections and warranties on all of our services. Call Big Creek Roofing and Restoration
today at 303-877-8369 to discuss the specifics of your needed repairs.