There is great comfort in replacing your roof in need – from the increased aesthetic appeal to the security in knowing your home, family, and possessions are safe from water intrusion and its ill effects. A roof is one of the biggest investments you can make as a homeowner, so the decision about whether to repair or replace the entire roof is an important one.
One of our goals here at Big Creek Roofing
is to help educate and advise potential clients so that you can make the best decisions possible, based on your roofing problems and current needs. If you're considering a roofing repair or replacement, we recommend the following list of considerations.
1. What signs of deterioration are present?
2. How old is your roof?
3. How long can you expect the flashings and other roofing components to last?
And if you are considering selling your home in the next 1 – 5 years, consider these points when thinking about whether should you replace or repair your roof
Contact the experts at Big Creek Roofing and Restoration in Denver, CO for precise, detailed estimates, quality service and materials, expert advice and guidance, fair pricing, excellent workmanship, attention to safety, and first-class customer service. We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 15 years. Give us a call at 303-877-8369
- Will the roof pass an inspection?
- If it will not pass an inspection, will it pass with more repairs or will it require replacement?
- Is it in good enough condition to be cleaned for substantially better appeal without harming the roof?
- How does the roof look from the ground? Is it unattractive and likely to affect the curb appeal when selling or renting?
- Will potential leaking be a worry if you do not replace the roof? Has this leak been hard to find? Would you have more peace of mind with replacing the roof, taking into consideration its age and condition?
- Has the entire roof be inspected to address potential leaks and deficiencies — or was only the current leak area or obvious deficiency examined? You can count on us to inspect your entire roof and to give you an honest appraisal of what may be needed to bring your roof up to safety and aesthetic standards.
- What is the likelihood of additional leaks manifesting? If there are potentially more, compare what would it cost to fix any interior damage against the cost of doing preventative repairs now.
- If a repair is performed, will it be visible and will it match, or be a potential eyesore? This matters more if selling the home (most visible repairs do not match due to weathering and organic growth on the existing roof covering; some repairs do weather-in after a few months)
for a free quote. We can help you make the decision about whether to replace or repair your roof.