Get A Quote Now!
Big Creek’s approach to Denver commercial roofing focuses on client education. Our staff is highly knowledgeable in roofing system analysis, and we are able to provide our clients with detailed roof performance reports, project scopes, maintenance programs and in-house design services, so our clients can make the most informed and economical decisions.
Commercial Roofing Types
Over the years, commercial roofing has grown to offer building owners more options than ever. Low sloped and flat roofing makes up most commercial roofing, but can be confusing as the options are often similar. However, a Big Creek Roofing professional can guide you through the process of choosing the best combination of performance, price, and long-term value.
- BUR (Built-Up Roofing): Used on many flat or low-slope roofs, BUR roofing systems consist of layers of base sheet, interplay sheets and cap sheet. Each layer is bonded together using a hot asphalt coating.
- APP and SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing: APP (atactic polypropylene) and SBS (styrene-butadiene-stryrene) are modifiers that can be added to asphalt roofing as reinforcement. Once applied, the result is a BUR roofing system with a significantly enhanced performance and longer life.
- Self-Adhering Modified Bitumen Roofing: SA roofing has increased in popularity for flat and low-sloped commercial buildings because it is cleaner and easier to maintain than other options. Our Denver roofing company offers CertainTeed Flintlastic SA, a product line manufactured with high quality materials designed to offer longevity.
- EPDM Roofing: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) roofing systems have been around since the 1970s. Roofers in Denver can install EPDM in a variety of thicknesses and either reinforced or non-reinforced. Commercial building owners oftentimes ask for EPDM because these roofs rarely deteriorate over time and have a strong resistance to puncture damage.
- TPO: One of the fastest growing commercial roofing products, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply material that is both durable and cost-effective. TPO is designed for long-term commercial use, as it is able to endure high temperatures, harsh weather conditions and the sun’s damaging rays.
Coatings and Maintenance
Many roofs are aging and in poor condition, but many owners are not in a financial position for a full replacement. The Denver roofers at Big Creek will inspect your commercial property and make recommendations on how to improve the condition of your building. We will provide you an estimate to show you the cost of a new roof, roof repairs and yearly maintenance costs. This is done to show you the money we can help you save by repairing and maintaining your existing roof instead of replacing it completely.
Our Denver roofing company offers a full range of repair and maintenance services to help protect your roof, including a proven coating repair system that can extend your roof’s life by five to ten years at a low price. Big Creek Roofing offers a plethora of coatings, repairs, maintenance plans and emergency leak detection/mitigation to make sure that your property and tenants are protected until the next roof replacement.
Looking for multi-family roof replacement or roof repair in Denver CO? The team of Denver roofers at Big Creek works one-on-one with community managers, apartment managers, homeowners’ associations and property management services to repair, replace or maintain multi-family properties.
Big Creek has taken on projects with close to 100 buildings and tens of thousands of square feet. Each of our multi-family projects are provided with an on-site project manager to oversee the quality and timeliness of our work. Multi-family building owners choose Big Creek over other Denver roofing companies because we offer industry-leading warranties and have an in-house service department to ensure you stay satisfied with our work.
With over 15 years of experience, the Denver roofers at Big Creek Roofing and Restoration LLC can assist you with any of your commercial roofing needs.
Contact us by calling (720) 309-9722 for a free quote!